Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Less Pain

I am happy to say that we were granted a day of warm sunshine that lasted until about 4pm or so, and then turned into overcast. My arthritis wasn't even too bad, other than the stiffness. I am trying a new herbal cream for sore joints, and it is composed of black pepper, ginger and, another ingredient that I can't seem to remember. It has a pleasant smell, is gentle on the skin and helps to relieve a bit of pain. I purchased it from a holistic store by the name of Casaroma. The store is just around the corner from me, but they have a fabulous website. You get to by clicking here I'm going to continue to use it for a few weeks on a daily basis to see how it goes. I'll update on any changes I notice.

It has been a bit of a stressful day. My father was diagnosed with liver disease yesterday, and my mother is having a few complications with her back(she had a spinal fusion yesterday morning). There may be nerve damage as a result of the condition her back was in before going in for the operation. As for my father, he is currently on dialysis for his kidney's and we had a close call with him back in January. He is still recovering from that incident, and now to add the liver disease on top of it....It's discouraging to see two wonderful people in a position where all you can do is sit back and see what happens. I've been visiting my father, and will be making a trip to the hospital tomorrow to see my mom. I still have to find out more information on liver disease, but all in time...We don't know what will happen until he goes for his MRI and biopsy.

It's been a long, tiring day so I am going to head off to bed. I'm looking forward to a little rest on the weekend.

Oh and today's positive thought...I almost forgot. Let's see:

Everything happens for a reason. There is little point in worrying as it will only bring more worry into ones life. Acknowledge, accept, and release the problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment