Monday, January 16, 2012

Opportunity In Suffering

As hard as it can be to look at the positive side of suffering, there is one. If you've been following my blog, you'll know that tests showed I do not have RA. My doctor still isn't sure if I do have Fibro or not, but on a very bright side, my pain has almost disappeared. Upon the suggestion of a two different people who work in holistic health care, I eliminated gluten, dairy, nightshades and sugar from mu diet. I also increased the meat and vegetable intake. And I feel amazing.

I just wanted to quickly say that no matter how much pain you may be in, no matter how great your suffering, remember that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. You can and will see it, but sometimes you have to wait. A lesson is in every one of our sufferings. In every moment of joy, sorrow, and pain there is a lesson. Sometimes you just have to listen really hard to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment