Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A little pain...

I haven't been posting as much lately due to my pain and stiffness decreasing, but I am trying to keep everyone updated and if I find any interesting articles, I will be sure to pass them on!

The pain has been, well, pretty much non-existent for the most part and the stiffness is a lot less than what it used to be. I have noticed something that I would be very interested to know if other women experience. It seems that during menstruation, or the closer to menstruation I get, the more my joints ache and become stiff. The pain is not like it used to be, but it is there and has been for the last 2 days. The stiffness is also there, but not as bad as what it used to be. Do you experience an increase in your RA symptoms during certain times of the month?

I am continuing to eat a vegetarian diet and am enjoying it a lot, too! I've been experimenting with beans, using them to make burgers, "meat" loaf and soon going to try to make a bean roast. They taste great and the consistency is very good, too.

I hope everyone is enjoying their week!

No comments:

Post a Comment